July 14, 2010

Beautiful Bride…Gentle Groom

July 10, 2010

Today marked a very important day for two people I hold very dear to my heart. My best friend and her fiancé vowed to each other as today was their wedding. Both of them have become family to me and my children. The celebration of their union as husband and wife was an experience I was honored to be part of. I love you both!

From this Day Forward…

His heart of pure kindness deep from within
Her soul of softness pours from each grin
Lifetime of happiness they will get to spend
As each vow and promise to marry their best friend

Passion encasing warmth of her feminine soul deep
Loving her, protecting with respect her heart to keep
Devotion holding pride his stupor very much strong
Adoring, cherishing with loyalty his essence so long

Looking to each other, clearly one can see trust
Purity, affection a special relation of innocent lust
The connection a rarity, beautiful, treasured, and true
Reciting with honor each and every “I love you”

Building a life together, their story only to unfold
A marriage filled with two precious hearts of gold
Cascading emotion, cast soft language from their eyes
Embracing their life daily with each peaceful sunrise

I wrote this poem for them as a part of their wedding gift. I wish them the best of luck and hope them the best endeavors together as they step forward in their marriage.

All day I fought back the urge of tears welling with emotion. The bride radiated with a beauty that is unexplainable. The tender gaze he had as she walked down the isle toward him touched every guest present. The love they share, the devotion…it all brought softness about the day. The pride he carried as he guided he bride down the path stepping into their eternal love was powerful. The glow she illuminated as her groom danced with her into the sunset was angelic. The entire atmosphere was perfect day for a perfect couple.

To the Bride and Groom!

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment