February 22, 2010

True Love…Vital Passion

My evening was filled with motherly duties and as I wiped up spilled popsicle I realized, my soul doesn’t have to hinder. Who am I? What brought me here? Where will this take me? Answers, every question asked will have an answer. Maybe it won’t be tonight, or by morning, but in time my every question will be answered.

Romance, the act of sharing one’s emotion with the world, with the one you love. The curtain rises and the opening tune brings rhythm to your essence. Cadence flows to your fingertips as your feet float across the stage. This illustration is life, your life…my life. To be loved, to give love, and to have loved is the cycle of adoration of one’s inner being. Strength is gained by every experience of pride, sadness, courage, and despair.

I bring to you…

Looking to the sky the clouds roll in. As she lifts her arms to the heavens above the droplets of rain cascade down surrounding her with a fresh desire. The dampness brings a spark to her soul. Peering through the mist she gazes over the bluffs. Tipping her chin down, she notices a gentleman behind her as she glances over her shoulder. A flirtatious smirk surfaces the need to dance. Freedom, the amorousness pours from her as she skips through the rain. Splashing puddles and playful banter draws her character to him. The game of hide and seek presents the chase. Cornered and the climax tune hovers as the couple places a foot on the ridge. Guiding his hand to her cheek, her heart begins to race. Stepping forward she brings her hand to his jaw line...

The kiss, tender and sweet…melting of two spirits brings one release. Capturing true love sends vitality from the paradise above. Cultivate the essence and cherish the moment…grab your love and don’t let go.

Everyone deserves true happiness. Everyone is warranted great love. Please, embrace yourself and hold your love close…

The mask suppresses my inner being and dying essence. Love, for me to have loved so deeply brought my great opportunity to bring forth my true character. The answers of who am I, who will I become are deep within. This value of self preservation will protect my nurtured desire…passion for life brings me hope.

Maybe I have found my destiny…I hope you find yours…

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment