June 26, 2010

Summer Sun…Life to Live

My day began with little sleep, but I didn’t let it slow me down. I had lots I wanted to accomplish and though I didn’t get the entire to do list complete, I had an awesome day. Today is a day where I completely separated myself from what has been going on recently and just embraced a day of fulfilling enjoyment.

The years will and do fly without notice. My little girl is already three and my boys are one. They change constantly and their curiosity surfaces new development each day. We spent time building towers and playing peek-a-boo, time I grasp onto with my whole heart as I only have limited time before my darlings continue to mature before my eyes. The giggles just filled the air with innocence. These are the moments, the memories I will cherish for the rest of my life. Some days are not always smooth or of ease, but the warmth I get when they hug me is extremely rewarding for every effort I put forth. I love you Chloe, Kaden, and Connor.

Along with a day of sunshine we had company. What does one think of when the thought of summer is presented? Grilling of course…the fresh air and friendly atmosphere of soaking up the sun is always warranted. I was able to capture some pictures of the little ones swinging and the meal was scrumptious. Thank you to those who joined us…the afternoon was very pleasurable.

The evening hours embraced me with security as well as tenderness. Relaxing while watching the television left me totally gratis as the room filled with light hearted humor. Laughing, smiling…my entire essence was lifted and appreciation to let loose was amazing. A day I have searched for, a day I stumbled across unexpectedly…I day I hope for more of.

I will have the chance to rest my head without anything but peace flowing from within. I believe sleep with come with ease tonight. As I close my eyes I will picture all that has wrapped me with harmony today…I will dream of the stature of affection brought to me.

Sweet dreams…Peaceful rest

~Nina~

1 comment:

  1. As you get older, and your children grow up, the time gets shorter, the days vanish into seconds, like the clock has been set forward. Enjoy every minute, and live each day....rest will come later.

    ReplyDelete