June 27, 2010

Rights Earned…Take it Easy

The day was busy and very accomplished. After putting my children in bed tonight I took the opportunity to relax some. At first I was uncomfortable as I thought that I should be doing something…tackling some chore, but I did take a breath to rationalize the fact that I have earned an hour or two for myself. Rights, I have earned the right to unwind for the day, for the week, for the last month…I have endured more than my fair share, having my feet up is deserved.

I want to leave you with one idea to ponder…

“Liberty is the soul’s right to breath, and, when it cannot take a long breath, laws are girdled too tight.” ~Henry Ward Beecher~

Laws of life, decree of personal quality assurance…as I rest tonight I am going to unlace the pressure of personal regulations and other’s views. My soul has the right to breath and lately it hasn’t been able to draw in enough oxygen to allow my heart to beat freely. I will be taking some time to veto certain expectations and allowing adventure to lift me.

Revelations I indeed had this evening, but will present you with this tomorrow. I am signing out and saying a prayer. Good night to each and every one of you.

Breath…Let go

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment