June 10, 2010

Beautiful Horizon…Peaceful Breeze

The nature of today brought a bout of serenity to my internal turmoil that I hope will continue to grow into a level of consistent tranquility. Though I addressed a recent email I received and was able to process it with minimal stress, my work day was relaxed while the conclusion of my day held a little adventure. I am a person of great aspiration and today there was enlightenment brought to my heart.

Only one particular incident of stickiness brought some disappointment to my day. Yesterday I had emailed someone informing them that I had updated pictures of the kids I purchased, but did not have their address. I wrote a quick two sentence correspondence and received quite the response. Exactly what goes through this person’s mind as they take the time to construct an email of that nature? There was more effort wasted when a simple, “Here is the address,” would have sufficed. I wasn’t even looking for a thank you, I was just asking for an address and the disrespect of saying their address could have been looked up on white pages on the internet, but since they were taking the time to explain they would just give it to me has me left puzzled. The difficulty isn’t necessary and my desire to even try anymore has dissolved. Regardless of their personal or family dynamics, I was giving them something I felt they deserved and the effort was minimized. No more…that was my last attempt, I am placing this behind me for good.

Photography is a passion of mine. It is another way for me to document my endeavors and capture priceless memories. Today I took pictures of the various parts of my day. I even managed to get myself on the other side of the lens. I didn’t realize how much my body or my smile has changed. The vision of myself is the person I was 30 plus pounds ago. Every time I walk past a window or look in a mirror I see the heavier version of me. The recent pictures of me brought me to a realization that I am a healthier and stronger person. I could see some of that beauty that others have expressed I have. Though my modesty keeps me with doubt of their words, the day brought great appreciation of the person I have become.

Adventure to a near by lake was amazing for me as I was able to dive in and get in touch with my stifled emotions of happiness. I climbed on the rocks and as I gazed out at the water the breeze swirled around my essence. Taking in a deep breath my entire soul illuminated with a pleasant admiration of the nature surrounding me. The cloud formation was striking as it lured me into a deep sense of harmony. The waves spoke to me as they carried inspiration while connecting with the shore. Most days have me standing and watching life just spin with a blur around me…at the very moment I stood on the beach all chaos froze and I was able to soak up emotions of power. The experience surfaced a vast emotion of encouragement.

Tonight as I lay my head to rest I will have a better sense of confidence. Spontaneous is a characteristic of mine that allows me to seek adventure with the slightest opportunities. I want to live life to the fullest and I will allow my imagination to carry me. I want to embrace all that this world has to offer while experiencing many levels of exploration.

Venture your heart…Voyage of life

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment