August 31, 2010

Moonlight Glow…Dreams Live

August 28, 2010

Writing of love, peace, and dreams is my forte. I am connected with emotions and have a deep understanding on what feelings mean what as well as how to express these same feelings for others to understand. I can paint a vivid picture for a mind to visualize while placing the reader in that scene. At one time I felt undeserving to live or experience dreams, but have learned otherwise. As I sit here and carry this particular vision, I invite you to embrace the same emotions of purity…

Taking her by the hand, he leads her down a path in a remote and quiet area. The moon was placed perfectly upon the star-brilliant sky. The water illuminated a reflection of the pure beauty of the nighttime air. The dock awaited them and as they place a footing on the look out her heart began to race as it was all taken right from a movie.

The moon drew her in and she was pulled to the corner. Closing her eyes she drew in a long and calming breath. Just as air kissed her cheek he took her by her elbow and guided her to him. Without notice a melody filled the air and he asked her to dance. The glimmer in her eye as the moonlight cascaded down on them allowed his soul to be touch with tranquility. Her beauty paralyzed his essence and together they embraced the moment. Dancing beneath the stars surfaced a new level to their relationship and moving as one brought unity to their heartbeats.

As she turned she gazed back at him and flashed that look of seduction. Climbing up onto the railing she sat and leaned back as to allow the emotions to brace her. The glow flowed to her forehead and trickled down her neck to shimmer her internal beauty on the outside. As he approached her, he was in awe as she peered over her shoulder. Taking a mental snapshot he never wanted to forget this moment. Adoration filled him as a woman of luminosity connected with his gaze. Moments of virtuousness…treasured time.

As I lay my head to rest this dream plays over and over within my mind. The vivid placement leaves me feeling as though dreamt fantasies can become realities. Grasping my womanhood I can and will play the leading lady some day.

Moments dreamt…Moments embraced

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment