August 10, 2010

Candlelight Flicker…Delicate Dream

My day has been mellow as my thoughts meandered of a serene atmosphere. Inner peace has been a daily hope with each sunrise and today was my day to just feel whole. I did express to an important person in my life that I am in that process of moving forward and that the signs of positive movement are there, but not as direct as this individual concludes. Truly, my eyes are forward and I am embracing all that comes my way. I am very nervous of the future in general, but an elevated flutter within comes with that unknown department of romance.

I share with you my vision, a dream…

Stepping into the room she is met with the aroma of passion. The candles flicker with softness and her eyes trail to the arrangement awaiting for her in the middle of the room. Before kneeling she is assisted out of her jacket while turning to him to silently appreciate his efforts. Taking her place upon the blankets and resting down on the pillows, the shadows dance with security. Her essence is wrapped with tenderness and her body full relaxes.

As his fingers connect, the initial touch sends a jolt of electricity through her body. The strength of his grasp sends the desire to dissolve all tension from her muscles, yet remains gentle to the delicacy of her skin. Closing her eyes she breaths deep while capturing the harmony of shared emotions during the massage. Softly he drags his fingers down her back and at that moment her heart lurches of purity as their attraction deepens.

Leaning close the protection of his arms provides an emotion she is unfamiliar with as he hugs her shoulders. He inquires about her aspirations and personal dreams. Caring, he is sensitive to her needs and her appreciation for this runs to her core. Then he reaches up and guides his finger across her cheek as he slides a stray piece of hair behind her ear. That contact, a touch of pure innocence melts her entire being. Inside she burns with the desire, a secret lust to express her true allurement to him and his precious soul.

His efforts are remarkable. Embarking a new level, their relationship correlates the emotions both share. He leaves her feeling desirable, amazing, and worthy. She believes his endearment for her beauty and absorbs his last words upon their departing embrace. Whispering to her he states, “You are an incredible woman who deserves this and so much more.” Trusting him, she accepts her value to him…to this world.

…Moments of ataraxia, my reverie

My devotion for life and my appreciation to live free sparks this notable energy while my hopes remain to share with another. As emotions transform I pray that I can clearly communicate a love so deep to that of a deserving man. My heart is immeasurable as I am selfless. Someday…someday my mystery fellow will walk into my life and as our hearts unite the empowerment will move the universe. My match is watching…waiting for the right moment.

Melted apprehension…Relaxed essence

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment