August 31, 2010

Day by Day…Passing my Time

August 24, 2010

The end of August is quickly approaching. As I am about to bundle up all my lessons and days of learning here this month I am proud of where and how far I have come. I remember when I first started this blog, it was the journey of my survival from a life of struggle and overcoming of separating from dismay. My pure intentions are to grab you by the hand and lead you on this adventure of life…a life filled with many trials and tribulations along with unlimited triumphs and precious rewards.

My introduction to myself and this journal is as follows…

I am a woman seeking the survival of love, life, and motherhood. My trials and triumphs have marked my personal character. Follow my journey as I separate from a life of domestic abuse and gather the strength to strive for my aspirations. ~Life is not about finding yourself...it is about creating yourself~

As I separated from a life of domestic abuse I have stepped into the world. Survival for months was to just rise above from the pain and heartache of the days of disarray. As I brainstorm on the direction of my writings each day I will always capture that day’s emotion. Yes, the main weight of this journal included the fear, the sadness, the leaving of my marriage…the idea and struggle of “surviving.” Looking back to my profile information I say, “the survival of love, life, and motherhood,” and that is the purpose of my daily written composure. I am here bringing light to my path and experiences with the hope to inspire others while giving them faith that any tragic event can be worked through and that life is a voyage of unknown certainties, but also a blessed gift all of in itself.

The entries I post now are so enlightening and prevalent with strength. I am proud and these truly were the moments I wanted this to be of, but my current experiences and emotions couldn’t have been captured with out going through all those initial days of roller coastered events. This has been a self-development expedition with many days of learning within.

As I travel back within the last few weeks I see paragraphs saturated with joy, growth, happiness, inspiration…where I am is powerful and honestly a dream come true. Moving forward I will still have the days of sadness or struggle, but not to the level I have. I will maintain my internal efforts as I have and keep my focus on the positive. My experiences, the exposure to my life not only has brought me the benefits of sifting through emotions and the ability to fully express my inside emotion, but it has brought validity to many emotions my various readers have had as well.

As I step into the next era of my life you will venture into the heart of my writings and begin to embrace this gift, a life lived to the fullest. You will experience the raw experience of parenthood as I share the growth and challenge of raising my children. Also you will ride the coat-tails of that great unknown mystery of love. Hand in hand you will gather the balance I seek everyday…

Here’s to Love, Life, and Motherhood

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment