March 7, 2010

Pieces Trailed…Identity Matched

The day has been a peculiar one, though a successful one. I managed the extensive list of things that had to be done to conclude the previous week and prepare for the upcoming days. This includes picking myself up and dusting myself off from a day of extreme despair yesterday. I gaze upon my computer screen and with wonder I ask, “Can I find the words?” Writing is a gift I have been blessed with amongst others, such as my keen eye for detail and vivid memory of even the perceived invisible.

The day was beautiful as the temperature climbed and the snow continued to melt. Spring is on its way and this season is the flourishing of new life. Plants surface, the seed becomes tended too, and the scent brings love. Walking through the greenery will bring peace deep to the derivation. The fresh air will encase a fostered insight that carries a breeze of self recognition.

The shear exquisite cycle of nature symbolizes the experiences we live everyday. The winter brought earlier hours of nightfall. The season’s night held the darkness I may have felt in the time of desolation, but I must remember the dawn brings new opportunities each day. The season begins to change and the ratio of daylight will bring a higher self preservation. This spring will present itself with the roots of my personality pleading to be nurtured.

As I embrace my inner insight I solved the mystery of my evening. There has been a presence offering the opportunity to trust. The need to ask for this identity to be revealed isn’t necessary as I pieced it together rather quickly on my own. Stepping forward with a hand in understanding is noble, but my acceptance is cautious. The action would be voluntary as I already know who you are.

Tonight as I lay down to rest, I carry a power to prevail this coming week. Holding my head high will provide the courage that resides deep within. Life is calling my name; my success seeks attendance only at my own efforts. I have one goal that I will strive to meet this week regardless of the unknown curve balls that may come my way.

My existence depends on one thing…me

~Nina~

1 comment:

  1. I do just want you to know I want nothing more for both of you than what you deserve, and that is the best, whether it be together or seperate. In God's eyes you both are special in your own unique way. By the way I think your writing is esquisite! You have such a beautiful way in putting words together, I can see how it can be so healing for you.

    ReplyDelete