March 25, 2010

Confusion…Tears Well

Today has presented hours of occupation with work, school, and the planning of my daughter’s birthday party. Managing each feat brought a piece fitted into a puzzled verdict of the day being successful. Though physically the day was handled with focus, emotionally I was not as put together. A majority of the day I had spent effort in ceasing the flow of tears that desired to flow.

What is going on? I have had this surfaced strength leaving me with confidence of my newfound independence. I never once expected that these days would be completely behind me. I knew I would have an occasional day of disheartening emotions, but why today? My deduction for this experience is that I will continue to stumble across these days as my journey isn’t over and prevail tomorrow with my heart of devotion…determination to survive.

I have had a busy week. My energies have dwindled, I am left wiped. I will lay my head to rest and embrace the sadness that has crept into my day. Prayer, folding my hands in prayer will present me with tranquility tonight.

Efforts high…Emotions low

~Nina~

1 comment:

  1. I will pray that as the tides of your emotions ebb and flow you will feel the loving arms of Christ holding you throughout!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete