March 13, 2010

Painful…Disappointing Conclusions

The thoughts that race through my mind right now surface so many emotions. There is an individual or two that question my purpose and intentions of this blog. I am devastated that again the question of my character is presented. Pain…I have extreme heartache as the notion that I am trying to manipulate and cause internal turmoil of someone with the motive of gaining somewhere else leaves me sick.

My apologies as I cannot bring myself to write tonight. I will be making a decision to either continue my avenue of healing or to cease my efforts. It appears to be causing pressure, heartache, and disgust from people. Though I have touched many lives and helped several abuse victims already, I am believed that the positives are being outweighed by the feelings I suffer from the negative.

Tomorrow maybe my last entry…

~Nina~

1 comment:

  1. Nina, thinking and praying that you will be able to make the best decision for YOU and you children and no one else! ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete