September 3, 2010

Internal Burn…Soul does Search

September 2, 2010

Feeling much more rested today, I am up allowing my mind to venture the depths of my imagination after my children have been tucked in. Kissing their foreheads, I swept my index finger gently across their cheeks and traced the line behind their ears. The sensitive response reflected from their innocent smiles validates the emotional connection from something as simple as touch. I not only tell them verbally, but nonverbally I communicate my love for them daily. As I flipped the switch off at the top of the stairs, I turned and smiled as my heart was warm knowing they can rest with visions of sugar plums floating amongst their dreams.

Tonight I ponder the communication of touch between two adult souls. When a man and a woman become romantically involved there is a level of nonverbal language shared, that connection of electricity upon her skin as he slides his hand up her arm or the sensitivity he embraces as she caresses his cheek in her delicate hand. There is nothing more powerful then the words that go unspoken.

Lying on the couch I close my eyes and allow my mind to be taken by my imagination…

Standing before the window she gazes to the stars. The room is filled with the soft glow of candlelight, bringing radiance to her complexion while he watches her from behind. Sensing a presence, she glances over her shoulder to see him in the doorway. Looking back to the window she ever so gracefully flips her hair presenting invitation to his grasp. Gliding across the room, he reaches her only to guide all of her hair around to one shoulder. Exposing the vulnerability of her neck into the arm he stands closest too he develops a need to express his physical desire with a nonverbal interpretation.

The sight of her creamy skin begs him to connect his lips to the top of her shoulder. Instantly a sense of lust flows through her body. Remaining taut, her posture is of composure. The trace of his cologne melts her internal being, but control allows her to keep still. He follows a trail of kisses up her neck, while standing behind her, until he reaches her earlobe. Unable to maintain quite he whispers to her, expressing just how beautiful she is. The warmth of his breath on her necks dissolves her reserve and she becomes malleable to his gestures.

Their eyes connect as the position of their bodies become square with one another. Softness molds them as one while the heat rises between them. Silently she pleads for him to hold her tender, to please hold her strong. The grasp he engages in as he pulls her into him is tender, yet dominant. His left hand cups her jaw line causing her head to tilt back slightly while her posture slouches upon the pliable warmth of their kiss does bring weakness to her knees. Running her fingers through his hair the desire burns within them both.

Mutually the strength of their hold becomes bold. The emotional hunger becomes urgent. Needing, wanting to be close becomes the only focus. Placing her hand on his chest she takes the lead while pushing him back until he is sitting on the edge of the bed. Leaning over him she kisses just behind his ear. The sensation of her hot breath surges an animalistic reaction within his core. She closes her eyes as she whispers how much she wants him at that moment.

…the vision captured me with a vivid hold. Upon opening my eyes I am surrounded with solitude, but the warmth of fantasy.

Taking time to understand and visualize that pure connection of heat leaves me a little timid. Though my imagination carries me through a scene of great passion, a vision most women have at one time or another, it excites my question of just how the true sensation of a touch like this will be received by my skin. A moment, an experience such as this will come with deep trust and respect. A foundational love of safety…a love I will wait forever for if need be.

A verse from my heart…

Resting these eyes this she does see
Begging for safety she does plead
Dancing with desire will set her free
Growth within empowerment seed

Do love her tender feathered aloft
Please hold her do grasp her strong
A touch so delicate so very soft
To be with, to love she does long

I may be alone, but no more am I fearful of the loneliness. Patience is a virtue, a quality necessary to be used through this adventure. I will not force or press the process of romance. I will appreciate the visions I have and understand that someday, somewhere a love of purity awaits me.

Fable for now…Innocent does fantasy

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment