September 5, 2010

Emotions will Cascade…Heart does Flood

A day I have waited for this moment for months, well today was my day. I anxiously ventured through each day and woke up today with my heart racing. The reality of today being emotional was understood, but the actual level of emotion choked me. There was a void that burned and today brought a waterfall of emotion…feelings that validate the love I have.

Driving home the bridge caved. My heart broke and the emotion poured from my heart. Sadness yet appreciation soaked my cheeks. Wiping the moisture only brought hope to my essence. I pray for another day like today.

I cannot express the exact events of my day…but they mean more to me then words can explain. Tonight I can rest my head with the peace I gained from a long awaited embrace. The vision of a smile of purity may trickle this lingered emotion, but tomorrow will be a new day…a day of strength.

Day never forgotten…Necessary time

~Nina~

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have peace in your heart no matter what the days ahead bring. You always have strong and positive thoughts on your blog. We should all be as strong!

    ReplyDelete