April 27, 2010

The Week Must Start Somewhere

Monday, upon rising I had the determination of bringing endurance for my week. About half way through I started to feel the weight of my loaded list of things to be done while the minutes rolled by at an alarming rate. Now collecting myself I put some phrases together to present a reflection of my inside. Please enjoy this poem…

Soft Rain of the Internal Storm

Clouds billow of passionate emotion
Peaceful love cascades upon her face
Deep romance flowing from the soul
Heart beats of this heated eternal race

Tender touch sends desire through
Fantasy of her embracing craze
Leaving her this venture embarked
Surviving the life as a endless maze

Unknown paths lead to the mystery
Resisting the urge, desired risk taken
Her essence of inviting softness
Closing it would have been mistaken

The morning sunrise brings freshness
Eyes closed, she inhales calmness deep
Confidence approaches with strong posture
Hand over her heart, protecting, pride to keep
Droplets of happiness penetrate to seep

~Nina~

Tomorrow will carry new challenges with a clean slate. The drawing canvas holds an unlimited surface to paint my essence. Lessons await my desire for increased knowledge.

Goodnight…God Bless

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment