April 6, 2010

Peaceful Sunrise…Inner Beauty

The early dawn casts a deep calmness through one’s veins. As the mist hovers above the water the yellow glow illuminates a bright reflection to represent the freshness of each morning. The greenery draws silhouettes that emit an attractive obscurity symbolizing the trials that may wait in the shadows. Ultimate tranquility wraps the soul as the horizon smolders with the passionate orange blaze of love. The entire painting symbolizes fantasy…pure innocence of desired worship.

Life may come with the intense path of uncertainty leaving one overwhelmed, but it will also embark great positive unknown adventures. I mark the weight, the crushing emotion that overpowered my longing for survival. Now, at this moment, I close my eyes and picture the image of triumph. As days come one by one, a climbing success is nurtured day by day. I never thought I would get where I am today. My heart carries peace…my essence embraces harmony.

As a single parent I face a bag full of challenges daily. Someone asked me why my writing has holes here and there. Busy, this is the biggest explanation I have to offer. I am going to school as well as working full-time. These duties are secondary to my primary job of being a mother. My children’s needs, well-being, and psych are my number one priority. The remaining mortar to my existence is household chores, personal nutrition, finances, and inner recovery to fill the gaps. This is why I have missed a day or two. My goal is to invite you to insight daily, but if I am absent one day rest assured I am focused on journaling the next.

I encourage you to take a moment today. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and collect your inner energy. I ask you, don’t put it off…reach in and decide your goals deserve stride today. The smallest effort, the slightest attempt will present you with achievement. That feeling will release euphoric endorphins of pride. This pride will compound into an enduring confidence. Stand in front of the mirror…know that you deserve your every aspiration.

Prosperity…the wealth of living with happiness

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment