April 14, 2010

Reality…This is truly Happening

I will be honest; the past two days have been difficult. The emotion of the process, signing papers, and having to face this brings everything to a reality. Though yesterday lead into today and presented me with a struggle…it must be known I wasn’t afraid. I know that these days, that these emotions will be there lurking with the desire to beat me down, but I am standing strong with the front of fearless…not fearful.

Tears, I have shed the moisture of pain from my eyes. I never wanted this. I didn’t want the life he gave me. I did my best, I worked so hard. Three months ago I thought that my determination, those hours of busting my tush was for nothing. Though my marriage crumbled, it doesn’t mean that my hard work meant nothing because it meant and speaks volumes!

Sometimes as the clock ticks by and the days fall one by one off the calendar one may forget where they are or how far they have come. The reality of this maybe overwhelming, but I know it is not going to hold me down.

Looking within…

Slowly closing my eyes I draw in a breath of calmness. Peace flows from my heart to my fingertips. Love, the warmth of adoration for my life surfaces elation to my affect. This smile is of purity…of deep happiness. I am a woman with purpose…

Goodnight…hours of rest rejuvenate your soul

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment