April 11, 2010

Relaxed…A day of Nothing

This day was filled with no rigid schedule, to do list, or anything other than relaxation. Though I don’t get many days that have the freedom as today had, the kids and I enjoyed it very much so. The emotion wrapped me with warmth as I spent hours holding, playing with, and chasing my children.

Nothing hits the heart like the feeling you get when your daughter comes up to give you a hug and whisper, “I love you Momma,” in your ear. Precious moments such as this melt my entire being. As I have said before, becoming a mother is my most prized moment. Those hearty giggles, warming smiles…my lasting memories fueling my drive.

Young or old, toddler or adult, reach out and give your child a hug. The love shared is a bond like no other. Appreciate your parents as they were a part of your current success. The circle of life, the circle of love…

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment