May 23, 2010

Cascade of Dance…Fluidity of Love

The weekend has been filled with great laughter, deep adoration, playful banter, and satisfying peace. A much needed mini vacation lifted my spirits. This get-a-way from the everyday routine allowed me to kick back and break free from the emotional chains that have kept my soul a prisoner within as well as held my aspirations temporarily hostage. Motivation was located and strength set free. I was able to look at things and bring perspective to my life…my hopes.

As I woke up today my eyes had a flash of beauty illuminate the room. The comfort wrapped around me bringing this sense of security. There was the urge to lunge forward into the journey standing before me. I tootled around, meandering, the vast array of emotions that have filled my heart. Just as I was about to walk out the door I was embraced with the pull of need, affection from the future endeavors I envision. Peace enveloped my soul…serenity flowed through my veins.

Throughout my afternoon I listened to the many genres of my emotions as my song list played a variety of my favorite tunes. I allowed the rhythm to pulse through my body and touch my soul. The lyrics painted a bright essence to the vitality that escaped me at that very moment. Love, the romantic yearn to encounter the compassion of another soul reaching to mine. This all brought an aching tenderness to my heart...to the characteristic that marks my personality--sensual.

The upcoming week will bring new challenges and ventures. I start a new class as well as step into the core of a new project at work. Juggling everything will be a feat, but I know that I can do this...I have before. I will continue to pave my way to a personal success and that starts today. I will not, I cannot put off until tomorrow what I can do today. My drive is back…my need to fight the defeat this strong. I just needed to take some time to sync my inspirations to my heart as this is the part of me in which pushes me above the standards I hold for myself.

Let love carry you through…Embrace the lifted warmth

~Nina~

No comments:

Post a Comment